Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Simple ways to show your ♥

love is in the air this V-day!
There were lots of guys with a bouquet of flower, beautifully wrapped gifts.
restaurants and movie house are full of lovers too!

So if there's any chance (nagbabakasali lang naman) that my boyfriend will date me, i will wear this.


Red sheer angular top from TNC Mla, Shoes from Bangkok

But no date for me..i stayed at home with my pa-cutiepatootie pie.


Oh well honestly, our funds can't stretch far enough for a romantic date (taghirap lang? haha!) So decided to stay at home, cuddling, sleeping and eating a lot! Its more like of a special ordinary day. Im happy just by being with him. and with the rabbito case he gave ,favorite color ko pa! sweeeetness! :)


I hope everyone had a wonderful ♥ day!

No comments:

Post a Comment