Friday, February 10, 2012

Strings attached

Now that I’ve got that official start date looming over my head, I feel I must start accomplishing some of those tasks that I had been meaning to get around to for quite some time. It really is amazing how running “a few simple errands” can take up the majority of your day and leave you feeling tired. Today has been full of those errands, (paying utility bills, updating bank accounts, delivery of orders, going to supermarket, meetings..etc)

And after all those stressful activities, I went to salon and had my hair done. I ought to have a not so-so eye catchy color for my hair. I loved it.

Im not really into wearing cropped tops (to show off my tummy). I dont even feel too sexy at all, so pardon me if some skin were shown ;p

Fringed deconstructed top - from HK street, Faux leather pants - TNC Mla, Chained bag - Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment